2020 College Scholarship Contest!
Our law firm would like to help make your life a little easier as you pursue your education! That is why we are pleased to offer Tobin Injury Law’s CHAI x 66 Scholarship.
As personal injury attorneys, we get to help people. Our job is help individuals who are going through a tough time. This scholarship is aimed at helping a student pay for his or her education so that one day that student has knowledge to help someone else who is going through a tough time. With that hope in mind, we are we pleased to offer our CHAI x 66 Scholarship.
What does “CHAI x 66” mean?
The word “chai” is a Hebrew word that means “life”. Each letter of the Hebrew alphabet has a numerical value. The value of the letters in the word “chai” add up to the number 18.
Next, the generally accepted age of retirement, at least according to the Social Security Administration, is 66. So for many people the idea is you work until 66 before you can retire.
The concept for this scholarship is that during your career, you should endeavor to do good and help. So, take the numerical value of the Hebrew word for life “chai”, 18, multiply it by the age that you will likely retire from your career, i.e. 66, and you get $1,188! This scholarship will pay $1,188 toward your education at any accredited college, university, or graduate school.
How much is the Scholarship?
The CHAI x 66 Scholarship will pay $1,188 toward your education at an accredited college, university, or graduate school.
Who can apply?
Any student who is enrolled at an accredited undergraduate or graduate program anywhere in the United States.
What do you need to do to apply?
- Email a copy of your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write an essay between 600 to 1,000 words explaining what you are studying and what you are planning on doing with your education that will help others. As part of your essay, explain what the Hebrew word “CHAI” means to you.
- Attach to your email at least one photograph of you studying something or engaging in an activity that is enriching to you.
What are the guidelines?
- The deadline to apply is July 1, 2020.
- The winner will be announced by July 30, 2020.
- Please email your submission to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org