Tobin Injury Law Career Opportunities
Our law firm is a team of professionals who love what we do and enjoy working together. We have a team approach as we strive to provide concierge level legal services to each and every one of our clients. Our paralegals and staff are committed, motivated, and compassionate. We know that we can only deliver the best service and results to our clients if we have the best attorneys and staff working on their behalf. For that reason we are always looking to add talented, passionate, and hardworking professionals to join our team.
If you are an attorney interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you. We offer a healthy base salary, bonuses, and health/vision/dental insurance.
Current Openings 2021: Associate Attorney with 2 to 5 years of experience
Our Atlanta personal injury law firm is currently interviewing applicants for an Associate Attorney.
The ideal lawyer has between two to five years in litigation. Some of your duties will include:
- defending/taking depositions;
- fact investigation e.g. speaking with clients, police officers, and witnesses;
- mapping out the strategy for cases;
- motion practice;
- drafting/responding to pleadings;
- meeting with treating medical providers and experts;
- sitting second chair at trial; and
- participating at trial.
Interested applicants should please send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- what you are seeking in your new position; and
- anything else that you think our law firm should know about you.
Tobin Injury Law is an equal opportunity employer.
Unless you give us permission to speak with your employer, we promise to keep your application 100% confidential.