Tobin Injury Law Career Opportunities
Our law firm is a team of professionals who love what we do and enjoy working together. We have a team approach as we strive to provide concierge level legal services to each and every one of our clients. Our paralegals and staff are committed, motivated, and compassionate. We know that we can only deliver the best service and results to our clients if we have the best attorneys and staff working on their behalf. For that reason we are always looking to add talented, passionate, and hardworking professionals to join our team.
If you are an attorney or paralegal interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you.
Current Openings 2020-2021:
- Associate Attorney with 1 to 3 years of experience
- Legal Assistant
Our Atlanta personal injury law firm is currently interviewing applicants to fill two roles: Associate Attorney and Legal Assistant.
The ideal candidate has between one to three years at a litigation firm. Some of your duties will include:
- defending depositions;
- taking depositions;
- speaking with clients, police officers, witnesses, and medical providers;
- ordering records, (government and medical);
- basic motion practice; and
- initial intake with clients.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys engaging with people, is upbeat, and has some experience working at a law firm. Some of your duties will include:
- responsibility for social media creation and content;
- communicating and updating clients about their cases;
- assisting paralegals on an as needed-basis; and
- scheduling calendars for the lawyers.
Applicants interested in either position should please send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- the reason(s) why you are leaving your current position;
- what you are seeking in your new position;
- what date you can start (we envision a start date some time in early 2021 to give you flexibility and also a chance to give your current employer ample notice); and
- anything else that you think our law firm should know about you.
Tobin Injury Law is an equal opportunity employer.
Unless you give us permission to speak with your employer, we promise to keep your application 100% confidential.