Tobin Injury Law Career Opportunities
Our law firm is a team of professionals who love what we do and enjoy working together. We have a team approach as we strive to provide concierge level legal services to each and every one of our clients. Our paralegals and staff are committed, motivated, and compassionate. We know that we can only deliver the best service and results to our clients if we have the best attorneys and staff working on their behalf. For that reason we are always looking to add talented, passionate, and hardworking professionals to join our team.
If you are an attorney or paralegal interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you.
Current Openings: Legal Assistant
Our Atlanta personal injury law firm is currently interviewing applicants to fill the role of Legal Assistant. Some of your duties will include:
- responsibility for social media creation and content;
- communicating and updating clients about their cases;
- assisting paralegals on an as needed-basis; and
- scheduling calendars for the lawyers.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys engaging with people, is upbeat, and has two or more years experience working at a law firm.
Applicants should please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include their:
- the reason(s) why they are leaving their current position;
- what they are seeking in their new position; and
- anything else that they think our law firm should know about them.
Tobin Injury Law is an equal opportunity employer.